Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Sweet Retro Home.

On April 3rd, my family and I are moving our life a little more east. A bigger place, a nicer design and MORE ROOM. This move is what we have needed. It is also proving a major resource for retro research. This home already has its own retro flair- and with my loving touch I hope I can transform it into my own personal notch in another era.

Don’t forget that I have given myself a deadline of April 20th for the grand opening of The Retro Diva Etsy store! Make sure you set a reminder for when she opens! I want it to be big!!!
                               koi fish
Over the next couple of weeks I am going to share with you the research I find as I look for ideas for my new home. Please feel free to give input, via your own ideas or websites you trust. Please keep in mind my retro style.  I am so excited for this project!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails