Sunday, March 28, 2010

Retro Home 1.0

 

Since I have known about our upcoming move (one week to go) I have been in search of the perfect retro home decorations. I am SUPER excited to decorate my new home and would like to share some of my favorite things I’ve found :)

vamp angelSurf_Menace_lg

These are 3 posters I will be getting for the house. The first 2 are for the bedroom- which will be done with a pin up theme. The 3rd I think will be in the living room. Keith Weesner is an amazing artist!

fake cake

This fake-cake by CARAMIACAKES on Etsy is ADORABLE and would make me look like I was a baking betty even if I was out of energy. Spray vanilla extract in the air and who’d know?

 

 hot rod frame 

I love this frame.  Some sort of sexy pin up picture needs to go in this.

More coming soon.

2 comments:

smiss00.artfire.com said...

I love those posters!!

Debbi Andersen said...

i adore the first 2 pics they are amazing!! that cake is too cute too lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails