Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What’s New Pussycat?

ALOT! It has been about a month or so since my last delicious post. That is too long, I apologize as it will not happen again (if I can help it!)

 

I have been spending a good portion of free time organizing my thoughts and ideas for The Retro Diva.  I have a schedule now for this lovely blog and I plan on bringing to you my research of the world of pin up and all things retro and wonderful!

There are many new items for sale at the TRD Etsy Store:

 

Even more fresh ideas coming soon and of course I let y’all know when they are listed!

ALSO:

The TRD blog has had a little makeover itself.  I gave her a new background and created the blog button to the left:

150x150 blog button1

So If you are a Retro Diva- let the world know. Copy the code and paste the button to your favorite social network.

Stay tuned for more retro goodness.

 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails