Saturday, May 22, 2010

Scarlett O'Hara 2010!

scarlett-ohara

Gone With The Wind was one of the first movies  I watched over and over- mainly to see all the amazing dresses and fashions I always imagined myself in. I never thought it could be a reality.

… until I came across Mary Magdalene on Stylehive.com.

I am in serious WANT over these dresses:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           old school flower patternOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

MM also makes super cute skirts, jackets and accessories:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         tan coat

flower hairblack coat

What a source of inspiration! I will own dresses etc.  like these one day.

 

1 comments:

Bippity Boppity Glue said...

They are truly feminine and gorgeous! Amazing pieces!

Related Posts with Thumbnails